37 hours per week
£14.30 – £15.81 per hour
A vacancy has arisen for a Female Outreach Support Worker to join a small but busy team of dedicated staff and volunteers providing a 24 hour service to women and their children subjected to domestic abuse.
The successful applicant will be expected to support women and children who have experienced domestic abuse as well as provide training to professionals and schools.
Furthermore the successful applicant and will possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• A mature non-judgemental approach
• Basic counselling skills
• The ability to prioritise and manage difficult issues
• I.T. skills
• Some understanding of issues relating to domestic abuse
• 5 years residency
• Be willing to work as part of a team
ADVERT – OSW Aug 2017
Fill in the form below - we’ll contact you back within 24 hours.