Selection criteria for nominations:
• Role model for women and girls
• Overcoming obstacles in life and making a difference
• Community engagement
• Support for women-related activities
• 13th January 2023: Launch of the nomination process
• 17th February 2023: Close of the nomination process
• End of February 2023: Winner selected by a joint SIJ/Jersey Woman’s Refuge (JWR) panel and informed
• SIJ and JWR will announce the winner on 8th March 2023 at a breakfast event celebrating International Women’s Day at the Royal Yacht Hotel.
• It is hoped that the winning candidate will be able to play an active role in support of the activities of SIJ and JWR and act as an ambassador during the year.
Please review the details below required to support your nomination and fill in all the sections. To assist the panel in its decision-making, it is important that you describe what qualities and actions make your candidate an ‘inspirational woman’.
Nomination forms must be filled in online by 5 pm on Friday 17th February, or the form can be accessed via the Soroptimists website and emailed to email@example.com
TO DOWNLOAD AND POST A NOMINATION FORM CLICK HERE